My mission is to make fun of every blog I can, on my blog, and in their comments. I also would like to promote Hektik Radio with this blog, because they are some funny motherfuckers!

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Okay, this will likely cause nightmares. I really don't know what this guy is doing, but it's obvious that he needs to get laid. He feels insecure about posting his creative writing there, with the reinforcing gesture of putting the word "creative" in quotes, like I just did. I say we all go and offer up some good critique for this wandering derelict. Here was my comment to something on his blog:

First of all, don't be nervous. This will hurt you more than it will hurt me. If you want to write, do not be nervous of criticism, and if you are, then just show all your work to your mommy. She will pat you on the head and tell you that it's the most brilliant thing ever. If you want to write, and write well, and maybe even write for a living, you have to let others see your work, rip it apart, shove it down your neck, and shit on your face. Tactfully. Otherwise, get over it and major in business like all the other pieces of shit who come into writing programs hoping to be praised, then leaving when they don't get what they want. Keep writing, but only if you want to evolve. Otherwise, keep writing and save it for your mum and lovers to read.

Good advice, no?
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker