My mission is to make fun of every blog I can, on my blog, and in their comments. I also would like to promote Hektik Radio with this blog, because they are some funny motherfuckers!

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Weekend update and upcoming plans.
First of all, I have set up an email account for those of you who would like to contact me. Send blogs for me to review, flames, spam, your phone number, whatever you wish. I will not reply to any emails sent, but I will be sure to make fun of some of the more humorous ones on this blog, of course.

As I said in my last post, I will usually only post one review per day. However, I will be heckling elsewhere, in the comments sections and scrollies that people display. I am likely to simply make a list of lame blogs so that my fans can go see what kind of things I said on these other blogs.

I will also be making this blog a little more interactive by adding a scrollie thing myself for my fans and my haters. Keep it coming. I love you all.

In the future, it is likely that some of you will have questions about me, such as my gender, profession, sexual orientation, age, etc. What I will most likely do is put up polls to let you guess, then never tell you. Or I may drop very subtle hints and then let you know afterwards and see if you can find them. We'll see.

But, SOP will remain the same. Find the lame, expose them for what they are, and laugh.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker