My mission is to make fun of every blog I can, on my blog, and in their comments. I also would like to promote Hektik Radio with this blog, because they are some funny motherfuckers!

Monday, February 09, 2004

Update: I'm getting a lot of positive feedback for this post, so I am going to leave it up and spend all my time tonight hitting republish. I challenge all of you to do the same so that "Amanda's" site will have a hard time staying in the fresh list tonight. (:

Okay, and now for Amanda. You will see none of my recent comments on her blog, because she takes them down as soon as I can put them there, which reinforces the ideas that a) "she" is not just one person, but many, and those people republish her page constantly to get it to stay on the list of recently published blogs, and b) that what I am saying in her comments section hits a bit too close to home, ie, that she is a classist, naive ignorant who is not female, not one person, and who certainily can't be the person in the picture, or "she" wouldn't have so much time to constantly publish a blog and debate in her comment section. I wouldn't be surprised to see a paypal button pop up there, soon, though. Or maybe a camwhores website. I don't think she can handle tripping over herself as she's been doing for very long, but the determination of idiots never ceases to amuse me. Before she takes this comment off her blog, let me post it here. It is in reference to her uhhh, diatribe about solipcism:
This reminds me of the Britney Spears Chemistry tutorial. Especially the part where you say(In reference to solipcism):

"Although I don't know of any major philosophers who actually held this view, it certainly seems like a concern that needs to be dealt with."

It makes me laugh. I'm so glad that you went on to "deal with it" in your blog. Now anyone who needs solipcism simplified for them can come here! -giggle- Good thing you ended with:
"Like I said, I'm not as familiar with this issue as with others, so I will welcome all further explanations, reading recommendations, and debate in the 'Comments' section."

Reading suggestions:
http://www.inform.umd.edu/HONR/HONR269J/.WWW/projects/hchunt/goodwife.htm
http://www.getmepussy.com/cg/tinygirl.htm
http://www.thenewsstar.com/accent/html/70B8315C-ABF0-45B1-B278-F791EB89904C.shtml

Good luck!

Amanda, you are a putrid whore.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker