My mission is to make fun of every blog I can, on my blog, and in their comments. I also would like to promote Hektik Radio with this blog, because they are some funny motherfuckers!

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Today, we have Mike. Mike was foolish enough to send email asking me to "Judge him." Well, Mike, judging from your blog, you're an empty-headed child whose interests are about as interesting as, well, an egg sandwich. Dry. Here's what I had to say on Mike's comment section:
Mike, you are simply a puttz. I can think of no other word for you, and I'm not even jewish. Don't you think that someone could get all this same information by randomly browsing askjeeves.com? Do yourself a favor and GET A LIFE, YOU MORON!!!

Sheesh, and to think he named his blog "The New London Journal." It should be "The New London Lamer."
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker