My mission is to make fun of every blog I can, on my blog, and in their comments. I also would like to promote Hektik Radio with this blog, because they are some funny motherfuckers!

Saturday, February 07, 2004

It seems that some folks really enjoy what I'm doing. Even so much as to ask for reviews of their sites. Well, then. I think I will oblige. First, up, we have some real lamers. At first sight, you might think they're some kind of dirty hippies. Quietwater. Is that like when you're too embarrassed to piss in a public restroom, so you stand there and just dribble? I can see you in that position. But sadly, after reading through the site, I have only come up with questions, which I posted on their silly little scrollie:

blogheckler: Is there a point to this blog besides making others feel lucky that their IQs are not in the negative? You are a bunch of fatasses with nothing to do but figure out different ways to spell "hack."

A waste of air and bandwidth, folks. Whatta maroon.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker