My mission is to make fun of every blog I can, on my blog, and in their comments. I also would like to promote Hektik Radio with this blog, because they are some funny motherfuckers!

Monday, January 26, 2004

This "woman" is extremely daft and incredibly self-obsessed. What the hell is that image at the top of her site? Is it a fruit rollup dunce cap? Whatever. The point is that she's obviously morally loose and horribly under-educated. Here's what I posted to her entry for today:

It's all about you, huh, you silly sorority bitch? That picture of you shows your true colors: A drunk whore with something shoved in her mouth. Way to go! I voted against you 30 times in that contest just because your blog is so horrid. Have a nice day.

Sugarmama is an obvious slut.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker