My mission is to make fun of every blog I can, on my blog, and in their comments. I also would like to promote Hektik Radio with this blog, because they are some funny motherfuckers!

Monday, January 26, 2004

Okay, how about this dicknugget? What a waste of fucking bandwidth. I don't think I've seen such awful writing since my Jr. high composition class. Here's what I had to say to this guy:

That is the shittiest piece of work I've seen in a long time. It's a clusterfuck of cliche` and rambling bunch of crap. If only you were "shouting into the void." Then we wouldn't have to stumble upon this uncreative, boring, illogical bullshit. People like you should save all your files to the "recycle bin." File 13, yep, that's where this vomit belongs.

Al, you suck.

Update: Wow. He didn't like my comment, so he took it down. I better put it back up now.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker