My mission is to make fun of every blog I can, on my blog, and in their comments. I also would like to promote Hektik Radio with this blog, because they are some funny motherfuckers!

Monday, January 26, 2004

Now that I'm warmed up... Look at this fucking wanker. As if anyone would want to know what the hell is going on in Texas, of all places. If I wanted to read about that shit, I'd kill myself and go straight to hell. Here's what I sent to that email account:

First of all, look at what came out of Texas: A big fat loser dickwad with nothing better to do that film soldiers in Iraq for his wanking pleasure! You are NO BETTER! Noone CARES about what's going on with Texas law! You are all a bunch of fucking cattle rustling, big haired, buckle wielding, boot-wearing NOBODIES! Go look for Dallas reruns on TV. Everyone hates you.

Everything's bigger in Texas. Yep. Especially LOSERS!
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker